This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.momasar.org (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Jajam Foundation a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at AA-7, Anita Colony, Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015 India (hereinafter referred to as "Momasar Utsav").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Momasar Utsav website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Momasar Utsav reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Momasar Utsav's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Momasar Utsav does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Momasar Utsav reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Momasar Utsav may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Momasar Utsav reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Jajam Foundation.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Momasar Utsav, momasar.org, www.momasar.org or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Momasar Utsav or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Momasar Utsav's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Momasar Utsav's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Momasar Utsav.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Momasar Utsav shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Momasar Utsav does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Momasar Utsav will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Momasar Utsav does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Momasar Utsav is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Momasar Utsav will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Momasar Utsav from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS, unless you are a member of our loyalty program.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
You have specifically authorized Momasar Utsav or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Momasar Utsav is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Momasar Utsav Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Momasar Utsav is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Momasar Utsav to purchase the products and /or services from Momasar Utsav using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Momasar Utsav using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with Momasar Utsav through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Momasar Utsav Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
Momasar Utsav reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Momasar Utsav may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Momasar Utsav reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Momasar Utsav or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Momasar Utsav may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if Momasar Utsav deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Momasar Utsav may hold Transaction Price and Momasar Utsav may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer acknowledges that Momasar Utsav will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Momasar Utsav.
- All online registrations are non-refundable & non-transferrable.
- In the situation of the Event being postponed or cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, any payments made at the time of registration will be refunded.
- Payments are non-refundable in case of no-show.
- Receipts will be mailed to the email address provided in due course.
- In case of disputes, Jaipur Jurisdiction will prevail.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Momasar Utsav Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Momasar Utsav make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Momasar Utsav is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Momasar Utsav and products are sold by Momasar Utsav. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Momasar Utsav respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Momasar Utsav at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momasar Utsav does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Momasar Utsav prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
* Report offensive Display Names
* Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Momasar Utsav will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Momasar Utsav. Momasar Utsav encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Momasar Utsav will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Momasar Utsav policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Momasar Utsav does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Momasar Utsav System - Momasar Utsav allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Momasar Utsav system, but will investigate any misuse of this service. Spoof (Fake) email - Momasar Utsav will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Momasar Utsav's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Momasar Utsav Users. Momasar Utsav Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Momasar Utsav - Momasar Utsav prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Momasar Utsav Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Momasar Utsav policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
* Limits on account privileges
* Account suspension
* Cancellation of listings
* Loss of special status
Momasar Utsav does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Momasar Utsav assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Momasar Utsav do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Momasar Utsav does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
AA-7, Anita Colony, Bajaj Nagar
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015, India
Phone: +91 94140 75175
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 18:00)